- Calhoun St Bridge/D&L Trail (Morrisville) - Crossing over from Trenton on the Calhoun St Bridge walkway the trail uses the D&L Trail from the Morrisville Trailhead next to the bridge to the Conrail embankment in Falls Township. There is a short detour in Morrisville Borough to cross Route 32.
- D&L Trail/Bristol Spurline Trail (Tyburn Rd to Bristol Borough)
- State Road Bike Lanes/Baxter Trail - Bensalem Township to Linden Ave
- K&T Trail Phase 1 - Magee St to the Frankford Boat Launch
- Port Richmond/Bridesburg Trail - Allegheny Ave to Orthodox St
- Delaware River Trail: Spring Garden St to Sugarhouse Casino. 0.5 Miles, consists of a curb-protected two bike lane and adjacent sidewalk along Delaware Ave and Penn St between Spring Garden Street bike lanes and a multi-use path around the Sugarhouse Casino.
- Schuylkill River Trail at Schuylkill Banks - Philadelphia Museum of Art to Christian St
- Bartram's Mile/58th St. Greenway/Cobbs Creek Bikeway - The 1.5-mile 58th Street Greenway is an important link in the Circuit and East Coast Greenway. The trail opened in 2013 at a cost of $3.5 million that came from multiple sources, including the federal Transportation Investment Generating Recovery (TIGER) program, the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, The Claneil Foundation, and the William Penn Foundation. The 58th Street Greenway is a combination off and on-road route that includes a few street crossings, intersections with driveways and one spot at 58th Street and Woodland Avenue where several trolley tracks turn. The road portions are marked with sharrows painted over large green squares to be more visible to vehicular traffic, but cyclists should be alert at all times and obey traffic signals. The off-road sections are paved, well-marked and buffered from the street via plantings. Access the trail from the intersection with the Cobbs Creek Trail and follow it along 58th and 59th Street in Southwest Philly to Bartram's Garden.
- Tinicum Township Trail - 0.6 Mile Lighted Trail in Tinicum Township along PA 291
- Chester Waterfront Trail - Promenade along the Chester Waterfront
- Marcus Hook Borough - Route 13 Bike Lanes