The 500 Miles by 2025 Campaign
The Circuit Trails resolution supports of our goal to build 500 miles of trails in the region by 2025.
More than 5.7 million residents now live in a signatory government supporting the trail network’s goal. The support from local governments helps us to further our commitment to providing opportunities for commuting and connecting to destinations across the region including shopping and dining, recreation, historic and cultural sites, environmental education and conservation centers, and more via the vital links made in each county #onthecircuit.
How You Can Help
1. Sign the Connect the Circuit Trails petition
- Funding trails in our region to make the Circuit Trails the most comprehensive metropolitan trail system in the United States.
- Biking and walking trails as an important and valuable method of transportation which deserves regional transportation funding.
- The chance to bike or walk on trails all day long, whether I’m going north, south, east or west.
- Building out 500 miles of trails across the region by 2025.